1. The moment I start hating a man, I become his slave, I can’t enjoy my work anymore because he even controls my thoughts – Dr. S.I. McMillan.
2. The wife of a freedom fighter is often like a widow, even when her husband is not in prison – Anonymous.
3. I tell you my dearest father, that whether we wish it or not, the times invite us to die – St. Catherine of Siena.
4. It does not take knowledge to save a soul; it takes love, love of God and love of neighbor. – Fulton Sheen.
5. Life is a complex web of obligation and the web is woven all the more closely and strongly for those who are in positions of authority – Anonymous.
6. The happiness of every country depends upon the character of its people rather than the form of government – Thomas Halliburton.
7. The quality of life in any society is determined in considerable measures by the quality of its leadership. And any society that does not have its best men at the head of its leading institutions is a sociological and moral absurdity – Professor Daniel Bell of Harvard.
8. To criticize one’s country is to do it a service and to pay it a compliment. It is a service because it may spur the country to do better than it is doing; it is a compliment because it evidences a belief that the country can do better than it is doing – Senator William Fulbright.